Friday, July 31, 2009

Issit i'm under pressure now?

First week for becoming '' Penolong Ketua Pengawas''.
Honestly, its unpredictable!!!
Not i dun like it..but is....haiz...dunno la...dunno how to describe...
When i knew that on last friday....i am shocked and in a bad mood....
Can't accept....
My freedom...hilang aldy duh...
But at last...i got to accept the truth also.
So this week...start my duty la...
Problems coming out aldy:
1) Some ppl dun like me aldy....
Haiz....this the main problem that i always worried about...finally...it happened in this week.
dowan mention out his/her name la.
2)Juniors are not doing their work.
I dunno why they so like the blue shirt but dowan to do their work properly? Just resign la!! I dunno what to scold them aldy...
many many problems la...i gonna tahan for 1 year...
thanks to saw and carmen also...they are really supporting me!!!
And also my brother, tzong sheng. thanks to him!!
Hope that we can do our best to make prefect board become better.=.=

1 comment:

  1. Huay yee, +U...I know you can do it.
    I've been to that problem before, but it'll be over fast.. +U +U

    ReplyDelete

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)