Saturday, October 17, 2009

=)

Hi ^^
I 'm enjoying my holiday at melaka now....
So far, i planned to go for shopping...
and need to accompany my cousin go saloon later...
Hoho...
At least got something to do=)

Currently i am watching Beethoven Virus^^(8tv, every weekday, 8.30-9.30pm)


Nice movie...all about music...that's why i love it^^

And also Surgeon Bong Dal Hee,
although final episod end last week already...
But...still missed it
The last episod i watched for 4 times...Nice^^



Hope that i can fulfill my ambition to become a doctor like them^^

1 comment:

  1. haha...so relax after PMR...
    but...aren't Beethoven Virus kinda boring?...
    I watch it 2 months ago...
    cause our sensai want us to watch it...
    kinda like for the orchestra thing..
    I almost fall a sleep when l watch it...
    haha...><
    but still..it's a great movie...
    l love both 姜健宇...especially the trumpeter...^^

    咏晴

    ReplyDelete

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)