不知为什么...突然很想写写东西...
有时会有这个冲动...但有时候又会提不起劲儿来update一下...
要新年咯!
买了新衣吗?
又‘老’了一岁咯...^^
对我而言...时间好像过得很快很快...
16岁了...
人家说: '' Sweet 16'' (or 17?)
不过我好像被功课给压下去了...
一点都不sweet la =(
回顾2009年...幸运地达到了自己的目标...
也和朋友们相处得不错=)
真得非常感谢有大家...
不断的支持我...鼓励我...照顾我...爱护我..^^
当我沮丧...当我心情不好...乱发脾气的时候...
都是你们在体谅我...
除了感谢...还是感谢...
还是想说...我真得很幸运...有大家=)
现在...慢慢地学会看开一点...
因为...无论如何,
天空一样的美丽^^

Hi everybody...
i'm so sorry for not updating my blog recently...
Chinese New year is just around the corner!!!!!
Have you buy new shirt, new pants?^^
For me this year i had bought 5 shirt and 3 pants...
not many right...???xD
I'm here at melaka now...
So tomorrow plan to go for ''operasi shopping'' again xD
Got to polish my nails...and try a new hairstyle^^
Hope to have a new look!! =)
2009,
it such a wonderful year for me...
I had achieved my goal =)
and yet i'm very lucky to have some good friends for supporting me always=)
Again...thanks to you all for really understanding me...
especially when i'm in a bad mood and will suddenly scold ppl =(
I will try my best to get rid of all this bad traits...=)
So...
Wish all of you,
Happy Chinese New Year

and Happy Valentine's Day ~

I will update soon about Chinese New Year post...
Love,
Huay Yee~
p/s: My dear duck duck daddy, chun hoong's birthday is coming soon too!
And also, this time i write in 2 languages coz john or others might get different meanings if he or they translate from google (if i'm not mistaken=)
Oh ya..this year i will be celebrate valentine's day alone..haha...xD
No comments:
Post a Comment