Saturday, October 30, 2010

There's always many how, why, angry, hurt, sorry, hmmm, between us recently =)

I'm trying not to hiding anything from u actually~

But. Forgive me. I admitted sometimes in certain situation, i did break our promises.

I hope u could understand.

And,

I know 'her' is always the most important person for you,and I know it since many many months ago :)

and i'm always a faith listener for listening u and 'her' stories =)

So. Ya =)

Ya. We're selfish. And ya. We're greedy.

Somehow i myself also quite confused actually, I dunno what i want, and i dunno what's my exact feelings =)

You always worried, worried i might get hurt, worried i might keep all the unhappy things in my heart and don't wanna tell you.

But. I will tell you, really, if i get hurt, so don't need to worry me na =)

Sometimes, i keep telling and telling myself that she's the one u like, and i shouldn't too depends on you, cause there is always 1 day, to say good bye =)

and i know, you will feel more happy if you got the chance to stay close with her rather than me, in future.

She's able to affect your everything, your mood, your thinking? =)

I know, so that's why, i hope u guys can get in closer,

I dun mind to continue to become your faith listener ^^

But,

That's why, sometimes i tried to treat u cold.

That's why.Sometimes, i tried to push you to other people,or her.

That's why.

But still, i failed to do so.

Cause i dowan the feelings to get deeper, and when it's the time you have your other life, and you dun need me like now anymore. I scared i might cried.

Cause i always think that i need you, more than u need me?

I can't imagined that, if that happened?

I hope i'm not thinking too much =)

I just appreciate what i'm having now, i tried not to be greedy anymore.=)

Cause i know, what i have now from you, i should feel very grateful, i shouldn't request anything anymore ^^

Thanks for loving me~

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)