Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hmmm..=)

How to say nerr? I dunno what to update...coz my dear chicken and doggy oppa keep want me to update and update?? ^^

then write from prefects stuff first ba :)

I'm waiting for retired actually...recently also kinda lazy...will start passing duty to next batch? Cause they're taking over? :)

About studies?

I'm stil very lazy...this few days dunno why i'm so so so tired until i take nap for 3 till 4 hours? Maybe seriously exhausted after the exam finished?
Hmmm...just let myself relax for this week? Next week must hardworking ad =(

About ambition?

If u know me u wil always know my ambition becoming a doctor..since i was small??=) Ya...

But guessed what? I changed my mind...I'm taking law after spm? =)

Wonder why i had make a big change? Actually i've been really struggled when deciding and reconfirm what i want ?

But after this, it make me more firm that perhaps i should take law instead of medic... Ya:)

Myself? :)

Really lazy ba me...really really lazy...i'm getting like a pig now now now! xD
But i'm cute elephant na xP what to do hor?? Dun jealous me ba =P
Gonna study hard!! Can't lazy anymore ad..
Really looking forward for the life becoming normal student again..3 more months!!! ^^

Specially for you ^^

Ur mind thinking really complicated...and yet sumtimes i still dunno what're u thinking actually =)

But i know no matter how we will still be honest to each other?

And I love all our nice and lovely memory... ^^ Really there're many memorable experience together with you..:)

Thanks for having u in my life=)

I'm surely lonely if without you xD

All the promises, are always in my heart...^^




Thanks again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)