Thursday, November 27, 2014

141127

Year 2 Block 4

Last post was 5 months ago. Time flies. Half of the year 2 gone. Few months later I will be in Year 3, years later i will graduate soon, huh?

Wrote this because I felt stressed. Start our history taking and clerking real patient soon but seems like I am not ready yet. Insufficient study, lack of confident, doubt myself whether i can become a good doctor.

And ya, you are getting more busy, less text, less calls. But i know you are stressed as well, thats why i never dare to disturb you. But I need attention from you, more attention.

Am i still not matured?

But its not your fault, its that i really need you. That is so much thing i want to tell you yet both of us are so busy. Especially the starting of the new block.

Idk why am i crying now.

I will get well soon, just that i am thinking too much again. I have to be more hardworking so that i could perform better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)