Saturday, February 21, 2009

Got to start choir practise....

A new year in 2009,first practise for me, today!!

Duh...honestly lazy to go...cause i can't watch 8tv drama~

And everytime also quite late come back...11.00 something....

And dad need to fetch me also...he sure bebel bebel...=(

And very tired everytime,then tomorrow 7.00 am got to wake up pepare,and practise again....

Why so many 'and'?

This is all just excuses of myself...

I love singing...and i like all my dear little junior^^

Since i am 8 years old...i already join this choir...

I have been stay for 8 Years...

Pui yee, Enn Li~ My best best friend in choir forever...

That's why eventhough i have many 'and', i still never think about to leave the choir...

I love Rainbow Junior Choir!!

Until forever~

Eventhough very tired and bad mood...But for our 2010 mission....

Gambateh!!!To all SGM Members^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)