In a very very bad mood now....
Pengawas perbarisan get number 2...Haiz...
I really hate those prefects who are not staying back for practise...!!!!
Come on..if u all want to join..Come n practise lar... everyday only 10 prefects stayback...Doing what??
Some of them today only practise...I really duno what are they doing...just a piece of SHIT!!
Really sorry to samuel...he looks so disspointed...
Today situation...Terrible + Sucks!!!
The teacher always last minute change everything...and din inform prefect...what they treat us as??
I really hate what happened today!!!
O.O really hope that next year sukan, the teacher will arrange everything properly...
One more,
the teacher forget to bring school flag....
Then?? Sze Mei who suppose to carry School flag duno how to do...Edwin also serba salah...cause he is the one who carry national flag...Then now only one of them can hold...
Finally...Sze mei hold the national flag..^^
Pls la teacher, u all shud check everything before the day of sukan...
If u all haven't ready..what for u all held this stupid sukan day??
Don't everytime also last minute can a not?
Really Angry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment