Wednesday, June 11, 2014

140611

Lots of things haven't done yet.

All the assignments, pbl, and the online courses as well.

This week we are talking about benign prostate hypertrophy and prostate cancer, which are very common in  the elderly man patient. Took me quite some time to search for all the information from aetiology to treatment. 

I missed by year 1 pbl group, i mean, i am used to the way of doing things and interacting with all my pbl-mates. Now come a new year, new people, have to take some time to get used to every single stuff again. I was kinda under stress condition last week because all the while the others are busy giving comment while i don't know how to interrupt and add my comments as well. 

Dr.Thaw Zin always tell us that how scary is the world outside, if you are not strong enough, you will being pushed and fall to the most bottom level ever.

Well, I agreed with his statement. Though I hoped that i am lucky enough to meet all those nice person in my life again, dr.tz told us life is never easy. NEVER. 

I am supposed to finish everything by today yet i am still thinking what to write here. Haha.

Btw today, i am so lucky enough that i got helped by utar technician to recover my damaged word document for me. At first i was like thinking is really hopeless but after 3 hours he send the pendrive back to me and yay! Thank you so much to him really.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Of Blogger. By F.A.D. For You :)