I abandoned my blog for too many years. That is not a good thing though.
Now i decided to write more things. To remember what happened to me, and as a diary as well.
Well, i took some time to review back my blogpost in the past 6 years. The way of my writing is seriously too immature. Can't believe that i actually wrote that you know. Time can really change a people.
Entering new phase of my life. After suffering for 1 years,dealing with memorizing stuff. Finally now is the starting of my year 2. Just entering the second week, still trying hard to figure out an effective way to study better.
One thing i must talk about is about dr.thaw zin. I think he is a wonderful lecturer. He taught us alot of things regarding from his past experience in doctor's life. He never feel ashamed in praising himself and always very confident. All his theory though is not correct but is very useful in dealing difficult situation in future.
I just want to do my best in my year 2 and hoping for the best of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment